How to make a Hollywood statement in your own bathroom!
Simply add yourself, lots of bubbles and luxuriate.
This stunning Freestanding Roll Top Slipper Bath from the Eldwick collection by modern manufacturer April will captivate you with its incredibly stylish shape and smooth elegant lines!
With its design origins dating back to the very modest Victorian times where the higher end of the tub would help to cover one's modesty in the public wash houses, the style now evokes a more luxurious feel.
Less Queen Vic and more Disney Princess
Crafted from double skinned Acrylic and supplied with a fabulous 10-year guarantee this wonderful Bath Tub is certain to add a touch of glamour to your Bathtime!
Tap, Waste and bath legs can be purchased separately from our You May Need section.
April Eldwick 28A1510 Bath Features:
- Tap, Waste and Bath Legs not included available separately (See the You May Need)
- Made from double skinned 5mm Acrylic material
- Tested to BS EN 1456 and BS EN 198 Standards
- Bath has a end edge waste hole
- Single-ended design - taps and waste can be positioned at one end allowing you to relax at the other
- Finished in a brilliant white to match other sanitaryware and give the illusion of greater space
- Pre - drilled for Bath waste and overflow
- The elegant slipper bath creates a vintage look
- Bath supplied undrilled for tap holes
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
April Eldwick 28A1510 Bath Specifications:
|Bath Total Height
|Bath Internal Length Top
|Bath Internal Length Bottom
|Bath Internal Width Top
|Bath Internal Width Bottom
|Bath Internal Depth
|Bath Tap Holes
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)