The Aqualux AQUA 25 Reflection Rectangular Shower Tray is the one essential most overlooked into a bathroom. Designed to sit at the base of your shower and provide a smooth surface for your feet after a long hard day, this stylish tray boasts minimalistic styling with a self-cleaning waste unit as standard.
Constructed from stone resin for exceptional strength, the tray can be used in wet rooms with its gel coating providing insulation during those cold winter morning. Fully designed, engineered and manufactured in Europe, the tray offers overs a flow rate of over 33 litres per minute and is supplied complete with a shower waste tray.
Finally, peace of mind comes from the brand's 25 year guarantee.
Aqualux AQUA25 Reflection 1183178 Shower Tray Features:
- Supplied complete with 90mm waste
- Comfortable, the shower tray does not feel cold on your feet thanks to the gel coating
- Stone resin construction for strength and a great feel on your feet
- Easy clean and repairable finish
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Europe
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recyclable
- Material is very strong and tested to 300kg
- Tested in processing more than 33 litres of water a minute
- All only 25mm high for low step in, ideal for in-floor wetroom look installation
- The efficient waste design has a self-cleaning function and will discharge the water quickly
- Provides a safer showering environment for home owners, families and the elderly
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Installation in the floor, on the floor and with a leg kit over the floor, for maximum flexibility
- Supplied complete with 25 year guarantee for Shower Tray and 1 year for Waste from manufacturer
Aqualux AQUA25 Reflection 1183178 Shower Tray Specifications:
|Shower Tray Type
|Shower Tray Width
|Shower Tray Depth
|Shower Tray Height
|Outlet Connection Size
|Shower Tray Features
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)
|FLAT-TOP AND UPSTAND TRAY DIFFERENCES
Unlike on the continent, many British bathrooms are not completely 'wet' areas. A shower tray with an integral tiling upstand provides a raised lip to be tiled against. A flat top tray does not include this raised lip, but are far more common.