Bayswater have crafted a stunning range of bathroom furniture for period properties, and this 2-door vanity unit is no exception. Measuring approximately 600mm wide, it is a similar size to most standard pedestal basins, so it can be a direct replacement in many circumstances.
The vanity unit itself includes minimalist knob handles so as not to take away focus from the shaker-style panelled doors and detailed base design. Internally you'll find a shelf that is perfect for storage. The Plummett Grey finish is on-trend and matches several other pieces from Bayswater - bath panels, cabinets and WC units, just to name a few! To allow for total customisation, a basin top is not included with this vanity unit. However, a choice of 3 marble tops or a traditional china basin are available as options.
If you are looking for a statement piece in your new period bathroom, this Bayswater vanity unit ticks all the boxes. It is also available in 2 larger sizes, allowing you to co-ordinate the same style throughout multiple bathrooms!
Features and Benefits
- Expertly-crafted floor-standing vanity unit of the highest quality
- Guaranteed to create an unforgettable centrepiece in a period bathroom
- Traditional styling such as bevelled, shaker-style door panels and decorative base
- Includes 2 x doors with minimalist knob handles
- Soft-closing door hinges help prolong the life of the product and prevent trapped fingers
- Unit includes a central internal shelf - great for storing toiletries
- 600mm wide unit is best suited to a smaller bathroom
- Manufactured from 18mm thick MDF ensuring a sturdy and durable product
- Supplied complete with hinges and door handles
- FSC and CE Certified
- Finished in Farrow and Ball Plummett Grey to match other Bayswater furniture
- Wipe-clean eggshell finish
- Can be combined with a range of marble tops and basins to create a truly unique item
- Includes a 10 year guarantee from Bayswater
You Should Know
- A basin top is required but not included - suitable options are available in the You May Need tab
- A basin tap will also be required to complete the installation - suitable options are available in the You May Need tab
|Tap Hole Location
|Outlet Connection Size
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)