Sometimes your shower experience is all in the finishing touches. This means that if you are looking for a stylish and functional shower, you should definitely try out the Bristan Prism Vertical Shower Valve.
This shower valve is suitable for a range of different plumbing systems, however it works best on balanced systems.
It comes complete with dual control, meaning that you can control both flow and temperature separately, giving you an accurate and pleasant shower experience.
The valve also maintains your shower temperature, and can compensate for any changes to pressure or temperature, even shutting off completely should a cold water or hot water supply failure occur.
Supplied with a 1.5m hose, adjustable riser kit, hose retained and a soap dish, this is the ideal addition to your bathroom and comes with a 5 year guarantee, so you can be sur eon the quality.
Bristan Prism PM VSHXAR C Complete Mixer Shower Features:
- Bodies are of all brass construction
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, preferably balanced
- 1/4 turn 3/4 inch inline ceramic disc valve
- Dual control Flow and temperature are controlled separately giving accurate control of both
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding
- Factory set to a maximum of 38 degree C to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this can be manually over-ridden up to 46 degree C to suit user preference
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, hose retainer, adjustable riser kit with soap dish and single function handset with rub clean nozzles
- Utilises unique fast fit system
- Standard Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- 15mm inlet connections
- High performance even at low pressures
- Pipework must be secured at the rear
- Supplied with 5 years of guarantee
Bristan Prism PM VSHXAR C Complete Mixer Shower Specifications:
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Kit Height
|Inlet Connection Size
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)
||PM VSHXAR C
|Flow Rate - 0.2 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 5.0 Bar