Heated towel rails don't have to mean ultra-modern design and style, and if you're looking for something with a more Victorian or Edwardian feel for a traditional bathroom, then this radiator towel rail from the Burlington range could be the ideal choice. Designed with classic features and perfect for a period property, this type of heated towel rail is easy to install and is designed to last it comes with a full 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer.
This type of heated towel rail can be plumbed into your central heating system and comes complete with all fixings and brackets required to do this. Choose from a wide range of valves to match the polished chrome finish of towel rail. The four separate hanging rails give plenty of space for towels and flannels, making this type and style of towel rail the perfect choice for a family bathroom.
Burlington Cleaver R3CHR Radiator Towel Rail Features:
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Includes all brackets and fixings
- Valves are not included (See The You May Need)
- Maximum working temperature 95C
- Comes with an extensive 10 year guarantee from Burlington
Burlington Cleaver R3CHR Radiator Towel Rail Specificaions:
|Wall to Front
|Manufacturer Part Number