A beautifully traditional bathroom design demands a similarly traditional mixer tap, and Burlington is one of the best-known names in this market. The Stafford mixer tap ticks all the boxes when it comes to high quality and traditional style, and is made from sturdy brass. This style of tap can be matched with a wide range of different sinks to enable you to create your perfect traditional bathroom style, and can be matched with a variety of waste outlets too.
This type of tap is very easy to install, and is therefore ideal when replacing a tap on an existing sink as well as installing a brand new one. This is a reliable tap manufactured with quality and as such comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Burlington Stafford STA11 Basin Mixer Tap Features:
- Supplied with Pop-up-Waste
- Supplied with flow straighter for use with low water pressure and with aerator for use with high water pressure
- Bodies are of all brass construction with pleasant traditional design
- Compliance/Approvals: BS 5412:1996 and BS EN 200:2008
- Taps are manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- All tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic!
- Flow straighter - it make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- Comes with 15 year guarantee for complete peace of mind
Burlington Stafford STA11 Basin Mixer Tap Specifications:
|Tap Head Shape
|Tap Spout Reach
|Inlet Connection Size
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)