If you are looking for a high quality, UK manufactured bath then this is the right one for you. Manufactured by Carron, this bath is perfect for both modern and traditional bathrooms.
It comes with an anti-slip surface, which helps to minimise the chances of any accidents, and comes without tap holes, which means that you can place the taps wherever you feel best.
The waste, front and end panels of this bath are sold separately. But they can be combined to create the perfect look.
This particular bath is offered with a 20 year guarantee.
Carron Britannia Q4-02045 Single End Bath Features:
- Front and End Panels not included available separately (See the You May Need)
- Taps & Waste not included available separately (See the You May Need)
- Single ended design - waste positioned at one end, allowing relaxation at the other
- Built in Britain to exacting standards by one of the leading bath manufacturers
- Constructed using high quality of Acrylic
- Supplied without Tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
- Stylish design suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Easy to install and simple to clean
- Comes with 20 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Carron Britannia Q4-02045 Single End Bath Specifications:
| Bath Type
| Bath Shape
| Bath Configuration
|| Single End
| Bath Total Height
| Bath Internal Length
| Bath Internal Width
| Bath Internal Depth
| Bath Thickness
|| 210 Litres
| Bath Tap Holes
| Waste Position
| Manufacturer Part Number(s)