A Firebird Enviromax Slimline Combi Oil Boiler provides both your domestic hot water and central heating water in a single appliance. This space saving system saves you the cost and space associated with separate hot water tanks and the water tanks and piping needed in the roof space for other systems. However you should first ask your installer to measure your mains water supply and pressure, as well as your domestic hot water requirements to ensure they are suitable for the Firebird Enviromax Slimline Combi system.
The Enviromax Slimline Combi Oil Boiler from Firebird will not only make a contribution towards reducing global warming, but will dramatically increase the money in your pocket due to the condensing properties of this oil boiler range.
20kW BOILER / 68,280 BTU BOILER / 14 Litres Hot Water Per Min.
Firebird Slimline Combi Oil Boiler Features
- Sedbuk Band A.
- Part L Compliant.
- Premium hot water performance ensures instant mains pressure hot water at the turn of a tap.
- Compact design - fits under standard kitchen worktop.
- High Build Quality.
- 'Slimline' Design to fit in smaller spaces that other boilers cannot.
- Sturdy durable casings, with Firebird's top quality, baked-on, easy-clean, polyester 'Kitchen White' finish.
- Patented Firebird condensing heat exchanger.
- Water way in the base of boiler.
- Front access for ease of service.
- Multi directional flue options.
- Choice of flue outlet options:-
- 1.conventional flue
- 2.low level balanced flue
- 3.high level balanced flue
Firebird Slimline Combi Oil Boiler Technical / Dimensions (see diagram above)
Firebird Slimline Boiler Guarantees
2 Yr Parts Guarantee
2 Yr Labour Guarantee
5 Yr Exchanger Guarantee