There is no better way to start the day then with a nice warm shower. This means that choosing a shower for your bathroom is an important decision. One great choice is the Hudson Reed Surge Bar Mixer Shower with Shower Kit.
Not only is this an incredibly easy to use option but it also is ideal for minimalist and modern bathrooms thanks to the stylish design.
Not only does it come complete with a fixed square shower head, but also a hand shower that can be used as and when you need it. It designed with families in mind and features a thermostatically controlled valve that has a built in anti-scaled functionality.
The entire shower kit is finished in chrome and is suitable for high water pressure systems.
Complete with a 20 year guarantee for peace of mind.
Hudson Reed Surge A3511 Complete Shower Features:
- Comes complete with Shower Valve, Shower Head, Shower Handset and Shower Hose
- The perfect solution to multi-option showering
- Valve and shower kit comes in chrome finish
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degrees even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- Supplied complete with square fixed head and rectangular practical hand shower
- Suitable for high water pressure system
- Suitable for combi-boilers and gravity-fed systems
- Suitable for unvented mains pressure systems
- Suitable for shower pumps
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
- Thermostatically controlled valve with anti scald
- Features height adjustable telescopic kit
- Inlet connection of G1/2 inch
- Center of inlets : 150mm
- Supplied with an excellent 20 years guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed Surge A3511 Complete Shower Specifications:
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
||Shower Kit, Shower Valve, Fixed Head
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Kit Height
|Shower Arm Length
|Shower Head Width
|Shower Head Depth
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)