The MaxHeat Trade Straight Heated Towel Rail - 1400mm High x 600mm Wide - Chrome is part of a range of over 100 different heated towel rails, exclusive to our market-leading MaxHeat brand. Manufactured from 25mm diameter steel tubes, this heated towel rail can provide your bathroom with an exceptionally high heat output - some of the best in class. We are proud to offer this model at one of the lowest online prices for a premium quality rail, and it comes complete with a 10 year guarantee for peace of mind after purchase.
MaxHeat Trade MAXT020 Straight Towel Rail Features:
- Radiator Valve sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Popular straight/flat ladder rail design - functional and aesthetically-pleasing
- Manufactured from mild steel - 25mm diameter bars for exceptional output
- Beautiful chrome finish - designed to match taps and showers
- Tested and compliant with BS EN442 standards
- Suitable for central heating systems with the addition of radiator valves
- Suitable for dual fuel heating with the addition of an element and T-piece
- Suitable for electric-only heating with addition of an element and liquid filling
- Leading European design and manufacture - one of the top factories in Italy
- Supplied with 4 wall fixing brackets and bleed valve
- Pipe entry and exit points located at the bottom of the unit
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure, the pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar
- Comes complete with an excellent 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
- Optional heating elements carry a 2 year guarantee from the manufacturer
MaxHeat Trade MAXT020 Straight Towel Rail Specifications:
|Wall to Front
||80 - 100mm
|Wall to Centres
||65 - 88mm
||Central Heating / Dual Fuel / Electric-Only
|Manufacturer Part Number
Optional: MaxHeat Smart Heating Elements
Standard Element Standard heating element that maintains a constant temperature of 65 degree C. Comes IP64 rated. Operated by a simple control. Suitable for connection to external timers and/or intelligent home heating systems.
Thermostatic Element Offers 5 temperature settings ranging from 30 degree C to 65 degree C. Electronic sensor ensures precise temperature control. Displays the current temperature to which it is set, and indicates the status of the heating cycle. Offers frost protection.
Programmable Element Capability to hold 5 temperature settings ranging from 30 degree C to 60 degree C. Includes drying function - heating power and time programming 1-4 hours. Anti-freeze function ensures temperature of unit will not fall below 5-7 degree C. IPX5 rating class. Includes remote control.
Please Note Elements will be supplied in chrome finish for Chrome/Black towel rails. White elements will be provided for white rails.
System Suitability If you choose a Dual Fuel rail from the options, we will provide you with a t-piece. If you choose an Electric-Only rail, your product will come pre-filled and sealed.
Exclusive Product! This item is exclusive to us - you will not find it anywhere else!