Want to control every aspect of your shower experience You can do this in style with the Premier ABS Round Bar Shower Valve. This sleek and stylish addition to your shower is made to give you the control.
Thermostatic, it mixes together hot and cold water, creating the perfect temperature for your shower. It doesn't matter what is happening with your water pressure, it will always be just right for you.
It also features an anti-scald feature that means you are always safe, even if your cold water supply fails. Ideal for families.
This valve is suitable for use with a slide rail kit with a bottom outlet. It offers full thermostatic control to 2 degrees and a fully accurate flow control. Best of all it comes with a 5 year guarantee, meaning that you can be sure that it is made from the highest quality.
Premier VBS001 Shower Valve Features:
- Suitable for use with a slide rail kit Bottom outlet
- Hot supply on the left hand side
- Exposed wall mounted installation and contemporary design
- Accurate flow control and thermostatic control to 2 degrees
- Highly resistant to calcium build-up
- Thermostatic bar valve with anti scald protection
- Full thermal protection with anti-scald device should the cold supply fail
- Suitable for use on the majority of plumbing systems
- Comes in attractive chrome finish
- Shower rail kit sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Supplied with an excellent 5 years guarantee for peace of mind
Premier VBS001 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Pipe Size||15mm (1/2" Bsp)|
|Cartridge Type||1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Pressure||0.5 Bar|
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar||1.5 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar||5 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar||8 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar||11 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar||14 l/min|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VBS001|