If you're looking for traditional design in your bathroom, then this Hudson Reed Carlton basin has it in spades. It has been specifically designed to work in smaller cloakrooms, but would look equally great in a family bathroom or even as a separate handwashing sink. The Edwardian styling looks perfect in an older property, and the Premier Carlton basin looks at its best matched with similarly traditional taps. The basin is wall hung too, with no pedestal to eat into valuable wall space in a smaller room.
Installation is very straightforward, and as the basin is supplied with the tap holes pre-drilled, getting it up and running is a simple job. This basin is just part of Hudson Reed's Carlton range, so if you're looking for matching items, you'll be spoiled for choice. The other thing you're sure to notice is the price â€“ you'll have to search long and hard to find such a great little sink at a great little price.
Hudson Reed Carlton NCS829 Cloakroom Basin Features:
- Tap, Waste, Washstand, Fixing Kit and Bottle trap sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Designed for wall-hung - should be used with a bottle trap
- Comes in an attractive white finish for universal appeal and the illusion of more space
- Small wall-hung basin with angular appearance from Edwardian era
- Perfect for smaller bathrooms and en-suites where space is at a premium
- Manufactured from vitreous china extremely durable and long-lasting
- Supplied with a pre-drilled two tap holes suitable for a standard pair of basin taps
- Part of the popular Carlton collection from Hudson Reed
- Comes with an extensive 5 year guarantee from Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed Carlton NCS829 Cloakroom Basin Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number