If there is one thing that you want to be in your shower, it is safe from getting scalded. This particular shower valve can keep you protected from this exact issue. Made by Premier and one of their many thermostatic bar valves and mixers, this thermostatic shower valve includes fully accurate flow control, as well as full anti-scald protection too.
Suitable to be used with a range of water systems, this contemporary valve is easy to install on your wall and is fully exposed.
This valve not only comes with a shutdown feature in the event of hot or cold water failure but it also is highly resistant to any form of calcium build-up, which means that it should be able to stand the test of time. Not only this, but it is also guaranteed for 5 years, which helps to give you peace of mind.
Premier JTY308 Shower Valve Features:
- Stylish bar shower valve with bottom outlet
- Hot supply on the left hand side
- Exposed wall mounted installation and contemporary design
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degrees even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- Suitable for water systems between 0.1-4 bar pressure
- Highly resistant to calcium build-up
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
- Thermostatic bar valve with anti scald protection
- Suitable for use on the majority of plumbing systems
- Finished in stunning chrome
- Shower rail kit sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Supplied with an excellent 5 years guarantee for peace of mind
Premier JTY308 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Pipe Size||15mm (1/2" Bsp)|
|Cartridge Type||1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Pressure||0.1 Bar|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JTY308|