Price Match Promise
We are proud to offer incredibly low prices on our entire catalogue of over 50,000 products, with extensive savings to be made off the Recommended Retail Price. Despite this, we know that there are occasions when another retailer may offer a product at a slightly lower price than us. This is why we've created our Price Match Promise - designed to save you money and ensure convenience. If you'd like to take advantage of this, there are a few points to consider.
The competing retailer must:
- Offer the same item (identified by the Brand and Manufacturer Part Number)
- Offer a brand new item, like ours. Ex-display or similar models are not eligible
- Have the item in stock, ready for shipment, like ours
Other factors to take into consideration:
- The total price we will compare is the competing retailers selling price plus any applicable delivery charge
- The delivery must be to a mainland UK location
- Voucher/discount codes for the competing retailer do not count
- It may not always be possible to match a price offered by the competing retailer
- Any price match agreement is only valid on the day it is obtained
- The competing retailer must be an online shop - catalogues and mail order do not count
- We generally won't accept price matches from auction sites such as eBay
Q: I've found a product cheaper elsewhere, how do I challenge you?
We'll need the link to the product page for the competing retailer, and also the link and/or product reference of the part on our website. The best way to do this is by using our Live Chat facility, though you can also email us or give us a call to get the process started. The Live Chat is our preferred method as it allows both parties to get an answer quickly.
Q: What happens if you can't match the price?
There will be a few occasions where we are unable to match the price offered by another retailer. In this event, we would attempt to offer further discounts on other items on your order, to match or even exceed the original price difference on the product(s) in question. This is only applicable when purchasing multiple - and different - items.
Q: Why do you include their delivery charge in your calculations?
We offer free delivery on all products - the price you see is the price you pay. Many retailers often list lower selling prices and charge large delivery fees at the checkout stage. They do not always advertise this delivery charge on price comparison sites, such as Google Shopping.