The Sagittarius Dakota 5-hole deck mounted bath shower mixer tap is different from other bath shower mixer taps on the market as all the connections can be neatly hidden away. The only parts you'll see on the deck of your bath are the lever handles, the spout and the shower handset. This means you can somewhat customise their placement, and it's a fantastic way of ensuring you can keep reaching that minimalistic aesthetic in your bathroom.
Each of the stylish knobs is finished in chrome, ensuring they still remain eye-catching past their small size. The lever handles are easy to operate as they are equipped with ceramic disc valves. This ensures that only a simple quarter-turn is required to operate the bath filler, whilst also greatly expanding the lifespan of the tap past what it would be if it was using rubber washers. Switching between shower and bath functions is easy too, requiring only a simple operation of the diverter so that your needs can always be met.
The shower function is supplied through the included single mode ABS shower handset, which uses an included 1.5m hose and connection pipes. All this is made from solid high-quality brass, matching the spout and lever handles.
For pure peace of mind, a 10-year manufacturer guarantee is included by Sagittarius.
Sagittarius Dakota DA/113/C Bath Shower Mixer Tap Features:
- Manufactured from solid brass material
- Comes in stunning chrome finish
- Stylish knob handles
- Works on high pressure systems only
- Suitable with combi boilers
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Manufactured to comply with WRAS
- Comes complete with 1.5m hose, connection pipes and single mode ABS handset
- Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Supplied with 10 year guarantee from manufacturer for total peace of mind (Serviceable parts carry a 3 year guarantee and accessories carry a 1 year Guarantee)
Sagittarius Dakota DA/113/C Bath Shower Mixer Tap Specifications:
||Bath Shower Mixer
|Pull Out Spout
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.2 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number