Recognized for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Standard Indirect Grade 3 Copper Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
The Telford Standard Indirect Copper Cylinder are designed to be linked to a remote heat source, such as a gas boiler or coal fire. The water that is in the central heating system is heated by the heat source and passes through the coil inside of the cylinder. The primary will normally operate at around 80C, the heat is exchanged into the cylinder and warms the domestic water. These cylinders have been manufactured and fully approved to the latest British Standard specification BSI566:2002 (Part L).
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Standard B3I07537VF Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Upgrade to Gravity coil sold separately (See the You May Need)
- 1 x 2 1/4" Immersion bosses
- Lagging is 35mm thick so adding an extra 70mm to the overall diameter
- Standard a 22mm pumped coil
- Larger secondary connections
- Extra bosses (including immersions)
- Fully approved to the latest British Standard
- Comes in an attractive blue finish
- Easy to install
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Standard B3I07537VF Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
||375mm + Lagging
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only - actual product may vary.
Please Note: P + H dimensions are optional and do not come as standard. For more information, please call our knowledgeable sales team.
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include the lagging which is 35mm thick. Please keep this in mind before ordering.