Recognised for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Stainless Steel Unvented Horizontal Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
All of the domestic unvented cylinders are now formed from 2304 Duplex Stainless Steel. The Tornado units are finished with a wipe-clean, white coated steel casing, and only using some of the finest materials, the heat loss is cut down to a minimum making these units more economical to run.
Telford are so confident about there Horizontal cylinder range that they are even offering a lifetime guarantee with them, as well as a 2 year guarantee on parts .
Parts Supplied: 1 x 7 bar Temp & Pressure Relieve Valve, 1 x Expansion Vessel, 1 x 3kw Immersion Heater, 1 x Dualstat, 1 x Tundish, 1 x 3Bar Inlet Control Group, 1 x Two Port Motorised Valve, 2 x Cradles
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Unvented TSMI200H Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Minimum working pressure - 1 Bar
- Minimum pipe size for best operation - 22mm
- Pressure test to 15 bar
- 3 bar working pressure
- Flow rate up to 55ltrs/min
- Stylish appearance
- Comes in an attractive white finish
- All unvented cylinders require a yearly service
- 2 year guarantee on components
- Lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Unvented TSMI200H Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Height with Cradles
|Manufacturer Part Number