A simple to install floor-standing solution, this unvented hot water cylinder from a leading UK manufacturer is key to providing a ready supply of hot water. Lined with environmentally-friendly insulation, this robust enamelled-steel tank also includes an exclusive glass lining coating. Its compact design the slimmest cylinder on the market also makes it a breeze to fit in the vast majority of situations. You'll then receive years of a high-quality source of hot water, thanks to magnesium anodes to prevent corrosion.
Kit Include - Unvented control pack (expansion vessel, 2 piece cold water combination valve and tundish), motorised valve (indirect only, non-high temperature), expansion vessel mounting bracket, instructions for installation, servicing.
Image is for illustration purpose please check the Dimension tab for measurement reference
Why Buy An Ariston Hot Water Cylinder?
- World-leading after-sales service for complete peace of mind
- Fully-compliant with October 2010 legislations
- Supplied with unvented control kit at no extra cost
- Environmentally-friendly, highly-efficient thermal insulation
Ariston Classico STI125HE-2 3060537 Unvented Cylinder Features:
- Vitreous enamel coated steel tank (glass lining) - 12 bar pressure tested
- Environmentally sound and highly efficient thermal insulation
- Compact design - slimmest available on the market
- All Plumbing and electrical connections within a 90degree angle
- Magnesium anodes to protect against corrosion
- Heating elements supplied with regulation thermostats and dual pole thermal cut-outs
- Factory fitted T&P relief valve to meet all WRAS and Building Regulations for the UK
- Unvented Control Kit supplied with cylinder at no additional cost
- Simple Installation for new build and retrofit situations
- Pressure booster pump available separately (See You May Need)
- Comes with 25 year tank and 2 year guarantee on electrical components
Ariston Classico STD300HE-2 3060699 Unvented Cylinder Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)