Suitable for both vertical and horizontal fitting, this minimalistic and sleek concealed shower valve comes from industry leaders Premier. Boasting not only plenty of style but also accurate flow control too, it features a thermostatic control, even if the water pressure fluctuates.
Not only this, but there is also full thermal protection, which will prevent scalding, should there be a hot or cold water shutdown failure.
Longevity is also a key feature with this valve, it comes with a 5 year guarantee from the manufacturer and also a patented cartridge which means it resistant to calcium build up, even if you live in a hard water area.
This valve is suitable to be used with all systems and gives an excellent flow rate, even if your system is low pressure.
Premier Quest QUEV51 Shower Valve Dual Handle Features:
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Minimalist sleek design
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degrees even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Twin handle valve only
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180C and replace
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
- Complete with a 5 years guarantee from Premier
Premier Quest QUEV51 Shower Valve Dual Handle Specifications:
|Shower Valve Outlet
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number