Burlington Bathrooms is well known in the industry for producing exquisitely designed traditionally-styled bathroom fittings that throwback to the era where gorgeous, intricate design was all the rage. This intricate design extends to the pillar mounted Burlington Stafford Bath Shower Mixer Tap, the ideal candidate to turning your bathroom into a traditional masterpiece.
With beautiful swivel spouts and crosshead tap heads, it also includes a traditionally styled shower handset. Switching between the bath and shower functions is a breeze, while a flow straightener helps it run smoothly in lower water pressure systems, while an aerator does the same for high pressure systems.
Burlington Stafford BUSTA14 Bath Shower Mixer Tap Features:
- Waste available separately (See the You May Need)
- Bodies are of all brass construction with pleasant traditional design
- Compliance/Approvals: BS 5412:1996 and BS EN 200:2008
- Taps are manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- All tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic!
- Comes with 10 year guarantee for complete peace of mind
Burlington Stafford BUSTA14 Bath Shower Mixer Tap Specifications:
||Bath Shower Mixer
|Tap Head Shape
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)