If you're looking for a bath and shower mixer tap which is just a little bit more stylish and modern than many on the market, than take a peek at this Trinidad Bath Shower Mixer tap. The design means it will fit into the slots which come as standard in a bath for separate taps, making it an ideal choice if you're replacing old taps with a mixer. The design of the tap is sleek and modern and what's hidden away inside is equally impressive. The tap is constructed with brass, and the ceramic disc cartridge should put an end to annoying drips.
Fitting these taps is easy, and we've even included the bracket which you can use to clip the shower up at the perfect height. Unlike many other mixer taps, this one can cope with pressure as low as 0.2 bar, and the lever makes it easy to switch the flow from bath to shower head. Don't struggle on any longer with a set of mixer taps which are past their best when there's such a great value alternative.
Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Comes complete with Shower Hose, Hand Set and Wall Bracket
- The centres would be 180mm when fitted with legs
- 3/4" BSP Connections
- Two-hole bath shower mixer hot and cold water supplies
- Suitable for low pressure systems
- Recommended pressure of 0.2 bar and above
- Ceramic disc cartridge and quarter turn operation for ease of use
- Guarantee : Lifetime (All moving parts and working components are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase)
Why Choose Ceramic Discs?
Ceramic discs do not wear out like standard washers meaning this technology is long lasting and easy to use