Designed and manufactured by the much-respected Prestige, the Prestige Aruba bath shower mixer tap is the perfect choice if you want to have the option of both a bath and a shower without paying extra for a separate shower unit. With a modern design and a striking chrome-plated finish, as well a contemporary squared body and handles, it will easily blend into any contemporary bathroom design.
A stand-out feature of this tap is the waterfall spout, which provides a pleasing mix of blended hot and cold water to fill up your bath to your unique tastes. Ceramic disc technology ensures the handles are easy to operate too, as all that is required is a simple quarter-turn to turn the tap on and off. It also adds further durability to an already solid brass tap, thanks to ceramic discs lasting far longer than rubber washers would.
If you prefer to have a shower instead, all that's required is a simple lift of the central switch to switch the water supply to the included modern handset and hose. A wall bracket for the handset is provided too, instantly transforming your bathing area into a showering area too.
Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Comes complete with Shower Hose, Hand Set and Wall Bracket
- 3/4" BSP Connections
- Two-hole bath Shower mixer hot and cold water supplies
- Suitable for low pressure systems
- Brass construction with chrome-plated finish
- Ceramic disc cartridge and quarter turn operation for ease of use
- The ultimate modern tap with waterfall spout and stylish square handle
- Guarantee : Lifetime (All moving parts and working components are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase)
Why Choose Ceramic Discs?
Ceramic discs do not wear out like standard washers meaning this technology is long lasting and easy to use