You have the right to cancel an Order at any point before it is shipped, or up to 14 days after delivery, under Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014). From that time, You have a further 14 days to return the item(s) back to Us, if applicable. Please note - these Cancellation Rights do not apply to "Made To Order" items.
Cancelling An Order
You must notify us in writing of your intention to cancel an Order by emailing us and quoting your Order Number. If your Order has already been dispatched, We will provide You with relevant Returns information once We receive your notice. If the Order has not been dispatched, you will be entitled to a full refund, usually within 3-5 days.
If you wish to return any Goods, you must first contact Us so that a Returns Number can be generated. Sending any Goods back without a Returns Number will lead to delays in your refund.
You can return an Order up to 30 days after receiving it; unfortunately, we are unable to accept any returns after this 30 day period.
For up to 14 days after delivery you are entitled to return any items and receive a full refund of the purchase price, excluding any charges incurred for collection, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) have not been damaged or marked in any way
- The item(s) are in their original packaging
Please also note when returning any items:
- You must contact our Returns team to obtain a Returns Address and Returns Number before sending any item(s) - failure to do so will result in a delay to your refund
- If you have opened the item(s) you wish to return, please contact our Returns team for further instructions before re-packaging
- You may choose your own carrier to return the item(s), or you can ask us to make arrangements (a courier fee will apply)
- If arranging your own carrier, we recommend taking out appropriate insurance in case any item(s) are damaged in transit
- We are unable to accept returns of "Made to Order" items
- Your refund will be raised once the items have been returned. This process can take 5 - 12 working days
After the initial 14 day period, all returns will be subject to a restocking charge and a collection fee, both of which vary per Order.
Any damaged, faulty or incomplete Orders must be reported as soon as possible; ideally within 48 hours, at most 14 days after receiving the Order.
Returning Faulty Items
In the event of a fault developing with item(s) purchased from the Company after installation, please contact us before attempting to disassemble, remove and replace the item(s). The manufacturer may ask for further evidence - in the form of images or videos - to determine whether the fault is the result of a manufacturing defect. Failure to provide sufficient evidence of the fault/defect before removing the item will void any refund and we will not be able to accept the returned item(s).
Made To Order Items
Items deemed "Made To Order" on the Website are clearly labelled and often include bespoke manufacturing choices such as colour, design or size/shape. Once an Order containing a "Made To Order" item has been accepted, the item(s) cannot be cancelled without incurring a cancellation and restocking charge, set by the manufacturer on a per Order basis.