The Merlyn MStone Rectangular Shower Tray, Stone Resin, 1000mm x 800mm is double-skinned stone resin tray with sleek and sophisticated design features. Designed to provide a high level of rigidity and strength, this D108RT model includes a 90mm high-flow shower waste with an aesthetically-pleasing chrome dome. Measuring in at 50mm high, all Merlyn MStone trays are engineered to the highest degree of precision, and as such the tray is offered with a lifetime guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Merlyn MStone D108RT Shower Tray Features:
- Comes with 90mm fast flow waste
- Double-skinned stone resin construction for added rigidity
- Only 50mm high; designed to be minimalist
- ABS-capped acrylic sheets with anti-bacterial properties
- Can be used in conjunction with a riser kit; up to 135mm height achievable
- Low level or with tray panel kits for easy installation
- Supplied complete with a lifetime guarantee from Merlyn for total peace of mind
Merlyn MStone D108RT Shower Tray Specifications:
|Shower Tray Type
|Shower Tray Width
|Shower Tray Depth
|Shower Tray Height
|Outlet Connection Size
|Shower Tray Features
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)
Please Note We are unable to accept returns for this item once the packaging has been opened, unless the product is damaged or faulty.
FLAT-TOP AND UPSTAND TRAY DIFFERENCES
Unlike on the continent, many British bathrooms are not completely 'wet' areas. A shower tray with an integral tiling upstand provides a raised lip to be tiled against. A flat top tray does not include this raised lip, but are far more common.