The beauty of a freestanding bath is something that many people crave in their bathroom. The Burlington Bateau Traditional Freestanding Bath is a gorgeous and stylish addition to your modern space.
Not only does this bathtub look great, but it also features a double ended design allowing for relaxation at both ends. Built from the highest Lucite Acrylic, and reinforced with cast mix and fibreglass, this bath is not only durable, but also has great thermal retention too.
Bath waste and legs are not supplied. Comes complete with a 10 year guarantee.
Burlington Bateau T10F Double Ended Bath Features:
- Bath waste and leg set not included available separately (See The You May Need)
- Double Ended design ensures both ends of the bath can be relaxed in
- Twin Skin Fused Reinforced acrylic layered with stone resin core
- Overflow hole is pre-drilled
- Strong and highly durable
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps
- Comes in white finish
- 99 litres (bath's capacity less 70 litres)
- Comes with an extensive 10 years guarantee from Burlington
Burlington Bateau T10F Double Ended Bath Specifications:
|Bath Internal Length Bottom
|Bath Internal Width Bottom
|Bath Tap Holes
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)