Guaranteed for 10 years, this Burlington Berkeley Heated Towel Rail is the ideal way to make sure that your towels are beautifully warm, as well as your bathroom.
Beautifully modern, yet still capturing traditional design, this high quality towel rail is finished in chrome plate to fit right in with your bathroom style.
It plumbs straight into your current central heating system, and includes all brackets and fixings that you need to get it ready to go.
In no time at all, you will have toasty towels that are perfect for when you step out of the shower or bath.
Burlington Berkeley R4CHR Towel Rail Features:
Fill the radiator approximately 90% (2.2L) with an anti-rust mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Radiator Valve and Heating Elements sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Includes all brackets and fixings
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Designed to allow for the fitting of an electric summer heating kit
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar (Certified by BEN N.L)
- Compliance/Approvals: BS EN442-1:2003, BS EN442-2:2003
- Maximum working temperature 95C
- Come with an extensive 5 year guarantee from Burlington
Burlington Berkeley R4CHR Towel Rail Specifications:
|Towel Rail Type
|Towel Rail Design
|Towel Rail Height
|Towel Rail Width
|Towel Rail Depth
|Wall to Front
|Wall to Pipe Centres
|Suitable for Conversion
|Manufacturer Part Number