Made in Britain, the Carron Quantum Integra Rectangle Bath has been crafted from a highly durable high quality acrylic. It is twin gripped with strong handles on either side of the bath making it ideal for both seniors and anyone who may need a little help rising from the tub. The handles are for support but have also been designed to look aesthetically pleasing.
Warm to the touch, acrylic baths are known for their ability to retain heat for longer which is great news for bath loungers everywhere. They are also known to be less slippy! Being lighter in weight and less rigid than steel will mean that installation can be easier and also a non-porous surface provides less harbouring of germs.
The front and end panels and tap and waste are not included but can be purchased separately. Feet and legs are included and this fabulous bath is supplied with a 20 year guarantee for total peace of mind.
Please note: There are no drilled tap holes in this bath giving you more freedom when it comes to placement.
Carron Quantum 23.0068 Single Ended Bath Features:
- Baths Panels, Tap & Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Single ended design - waste positioned at one end, allowing relaxation at the other
- Built in Britain to exacting standards by one of the leading bath manufacturers
- Comes complete with Bath Grips
- Constructed using high quality of Acrylic
- Supplied without Tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
- Stylish design suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Easy to install and simple to clean
- Comes with 20 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Carron Quantum 23.0068 Single Ended Bath Video:
Carron Quantum Q4-02523 Single Ended Bath Specifications:
|Bath Total Height
| Bath Internal Length Top
| Bath Internal Width Top
|Bath Internal Length Bottom
|Bath Internal Width Bottom
|Bath Internal Depth
|Bath Tap Holes
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)