Sharing is most definitely caring and the days of picking short straws to avoid the dreaded 'Tap end' are well and truly over!
If you are also a little quirky and like to mix things up a bit by alternating your bathing view occasionally, then a double ended bath is without a doubt the way forward.
A double ended bath can be ideal when bathing two or more children as no-one gets lumbered down the more dangerous end. They are also rather useful for taller people due to the extra room and must at times seem like an answered prayer to many in the Fire Service who have rescued curious toes!
The generous size of the 4 corners is extremely handy for holding bathroom toiletries!
This smoothly crafted Bath Tub is part of the Richmond collection by Cornish-based company Duchy. Bath panel, Tap and Waste can be purchased separately by visiting our You May Need section.
Duchy Richmond EB511 Double Ended Bath Features:
- Bath Panels and waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Supplied complete with Tubular Leg Set
- Double-ended design ensures both ends of the bath can be relaxed in
- Bath supplied with no grips
- Supplied without tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
- High quality design and build with 5mm acrylic
- Brilliant white finish to match other sanitaryware such as toilets and basins
- Supplied with a 25 year guarantee from the manufacturer
- Please refer our Dimension tab for more technical info
Duchy Richmond EB511 Double Ended Bath Specifications:
|Bath Internal Length Top
|Bath Internal Width Top
|Bath Internal Length Bottom
|Bath Internal Width Bottom
|Bath Internal Depth
|Bath Tap Holes
|Outlet Connection Size
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)