Offering a subtle yet stylish upgrade from a standard steel panel radiator, the K-Flat Kompact model from the MaxHeat collection is characterised by a completely flat-fronted layout. A perfect candidate for a contemporary home or office environment, the K-Flat Kompact radiator is available in a large range of sizes, perfect for new or existing installations.
These radiator models are of a Type 11 configuration - also known as a Single Convector or K1 - featuring a single front panel and single set of convector fins.
The K-Flat Kompact collection of radiators also features Type 22 models for greater heating requirements.
- Design-led flat panel radiator suitable for standard central heating systems
- Available in 25 different variations of height and width to suit many applications
- Type 11 models feature single front panel and single set of convector fins
- Finished in high quality RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Suitable for operating pressures of up to 10 bar - pressure-tested to 13 bar
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 quality system and outputs comply with EN442
- Robust and effective packaging to prevent damage in transit - plastic corners, bubble wrap and polythene protection
- Complete with installation package including brackets, bolts, vents and plugs
- L-shaped wall brackets allow for 2 different installation depths
- Comes complete with a 10-year manufacturer-backed guarantee
- Radiator valves not included - a selection of popular styles are available as additional options
- The manufacturer provides us with heat output data based on a Delta-T 60 degrees celsius correction factor. The UK standard is Delta-T 50 degrees celsius. We have adjusted the values to give a more accurate representation. Therefore, the heat outputs we show in our specification may differ from those shown in manufacturer brochures/documentation.