The super-stylish K-Flat Kompact radiator from the MaxHeat collection is so-called due to its completely flat-fronted design. It offers a notable aesthetic upgrade from a typical panel radiator, making it a great candidate for modern home or office interiors. This model is available in over 20 different sizes, allowing co-ordination throughout the home, no matter the room size.
These radiator models are of a Type 22 configuration - also known as a Double Convector or K2 - featuring a front and back panel, with a double set of convector fins.
The K-Flat Kompact collection of radiators also features Type 11 models for lesser heating requirements.
- Design-led flat panel radiator suitable for standard central heating systems
- Available in over 20 different variations up to 600mm high
- Type 22 models feature front and back panels with a double set of convector fins
- Finished in high quality RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Suitable for operating pressures of up to 10 bar - pressure-tested to 13 bar
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 quality system and outputs comply with EN442
- Robust and effective packaging to prevent damage in transit - plastic corners, bubble wrap and polythene protection
- Complete with installation package including brackets, bolts, vents and plugs
- Comes complete with a 10-year manufacturer-backed guarantee
- Radiator valves not included - a selection of popular styles are available as additional options
- The manufacturer provides us with heat output data based on a Delta-T 60 degrees celsius correction factor. The UK standard is Delta-T 50 degrees celsius. We have adjusted the values to give a more accurate representation. Therefore, the heat outputs we show in our specification may differ from those shown in manufacturer brochures/documentation.