The exclusive Kompact collection of panel radiators from MaxHeat come feature-packed, and offer a vast array of over 200 sizes across 3 different configurations. These panel radiators come with a factory-fitted top grille and side panels, and feature a classic corrugated-style front; an uncomplicated design that is great for replacements and new installations alike.
These radiator models are of a Type 11 configuration - also known as a Single Convector or K1 - featuring a single front panel and single set of convector fins.
The Kompact collection of radiators also feature P+ and K2 models for different heating requirements.
- Compact panel radiator with classic corrugated front design
- Comprehensive range of sizes available spanning 6 different heights; widths up to 1800mm
- Complete with factory-fitted top grilles and side panels
- Type 11 models feature single front panel and single set of convector fins
- Finished in high quality RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Suitable for operating pressures of up to 10 bar and a maximum operating temperature of 120C
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 quality system and outputs comply with EN442
- Robust and effective packaging to prevent damage in transit - plastic corners, bubble wrap and polythene protection
- Complete with installation package including brackets, bolts, vents and plugs
- L-shaped wall brackets allow for 2 different installation depths
- Includes "No Quibble Guarantee" of 10 years against faulty manufacture
- Radiator valves not included - a selection of popular styles are available as additional options
- The manufacturer provides us with heat output data based on a Delta-T 60 degrees celsius correction factor. The UK standard is Delta-T 50 degrees celsius. We have adjusted the values to give a more accurate representation. Therefore, the heat outputs we show in our specification may differ from those shown in manufacturer brochures/documentation.