There are so many reasons why wet rooms are a popular choice for the modern home, and one of the main ones is that they give a feeling of space, whatever the size of the room. It would be a shame to ruin that sense of space with a robust shower cabinet, and this is where glass panels like this one are the ideal solution. The strong glass panel will keep the water contained in the shower area, but the frameless construction will not detract in any way from the overall design and space in your bathroom.
This glass panel is finished in matt black for a contemporary feel and can be supported with an extra bar if needed. The glass itself is top grade 8mm thick toughened glass - safe showering guaranteed for the whole family. The panel can be fitted to a wall to either the left or right, and once in place, the lifetime guarantee kicks in. The panel even has a special coating to make it easier to keep clean.
Merlyn Black BLKSW800 Wet Room Glass Features:
- Shower Tray with waste sold separately (see you may need)
- Comes complete with support bar, optional vertical post available (see you may need)
- 8mm toughened glass for extra durability
- Minimalist frameless design
- Glass is 2000mm Height and 15mm for the Support Arm
- Suitable for wetroom and tray application
- Reversible fitting
- Anodised aluminium matte black finish - more durable than powder coating
- Mershield Stayclear easy clean coating
- Comes with an excellent lifetime guarantee
Merlyn Black Collection Product Video:
Merlyn Black BLKSW800 Wet Room Glass Specifications:
|Wet Room Glass Type
||Wall Channel, Wall Brace
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)
Please Note! We are unable to accept returns for this item once the packaging has been opened, unless the product is damaged or faulty.