These strong and durable non-concussive Basin Taps by leading manufacturer Premier have been cleverly designed to turn themselves off after a pre-set time.
After being operated by a gentle press on the tap top, the system uses air pressure to raise the tap top back up and stopping the flow.
It is a simple step to calibrate the flow between a 3 or 15-second flow.
Mainly for use in commercial settings such as schools, restaurants. gyms and prisons but can also be invaluable for domestic settings, especially in situations where taps can be accidentally left running or where running water isn't easily heard. Very cost effective!
Waste sold separately please see our You May Need section.
They have both red and blue indices to easily identify between hot and cold taps..
Premier TWS007 Basin Taps Features:
- Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Push button control
- Ceramic disc technology for long life and smooth operation
- Push-down heads provide a timed flow of water to save money
- Suitable for commercial applications such as gyms, hospitals, prisons and schools
- Suitable for use with high pressure water systems only
- Maximum operating temperature 55 degree C
- Standards - Complies with BS5412, EN200
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Flow Rates (l/min) : 0.5 Bar - 2.5 l/m, 1.0 Bar - 4 l/m, 2.0 Bar - 6 l/m, 3.0 Bar Max - 7.5 l/m
- Complete with an exceptional 1 year guarantee from Premier
Premier TWS007 Basin Taps Specifications:
||Basin Taps (Pair)
|Tap Spout Reach
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)
Ceramic discs do not wear out like standard washers meaning this technology is long lasting and easy to use