A Traditional Dual Exposed Shower Valve from Premier, this is a charming fixture that delivers excellent performance and a longevity the surpasses other showers on the market. This is achieved through a high-quality chrome plated brass build you only have to touch it to feel the quality! It also includes a patented cartridge that's excellent at resisting calcium build-up, further extending the lifespan.
While the look may be on the traditional side, the included features are very much modern. Thermal protection removes the risk of scalding should the hot or cold water supply fail, shutting off the shower. A separate lever operates the flow of water, allowing you to fine tune your showering experience, while the shower itself can be mounted vertically or horizontally for ultimate flexibility.
Premier Traditional A3091E Shower Valve Concentric Dual Handle Features:
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- TMV2 & WRAS approved
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- Patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Suitable for use with all systems
- The cartridge is fully reversible
- Modern crosshead handles and bold bodies characterise the Traditional range
- Provides a classic traditional presence within a bathroom
- Suitable for mounting horizontally and vertically
- Separate lever to operate flow of water
- Complete with a 5 years guarantee from Premier
Premier Traditional A3091E Shower Valve Concentric Dual Handle Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number