A Traditional Dual Exposed Shower Valve from Premier, this is a charming fixture that delivers excellent performance and a longevity the surpasses other showers on the market. This is achieved through a high-quality chrome plated brass build you only have to touch it to feel the quality! It also includes a patented cartridge that's excellent at resisting calcium build-up, further extending the lifespan.
While the look may be on the traditional side, the included features are very much modern. Thermal protection removes the risk of scalding should the hot or cold water supply fail, shutting off the shower. A separate lever operates the flow of water, allowing you to fine tune your showering experience, while the shower itself can be mounted vertically or horizontally for ultimate flexibility.
Premier Traditional A3091E Shower Valve Features:
- Bring a Victorian sensibility to your bathroom with this traditional shower
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 C even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degree and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Complete with a 5 years guarantee from Premier
Premier Traditional A3091E Shower Valve Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number