One of the models from the Faraday collection of designer radiators, you can always be sure of high quality when you order this particular flat panel radiator.
A single panel, single convector style of radiator, it features a flat front which is known to be able to deliver the best level of heat output. Ideal for family homes that want to make sure that they have a cosy and warm space, particularly those who want to upgrade their standard panel radiator.
Easy to install and supplied with everything that you need to mount to the wall, this particular radiator is designed for those homes that would like to have a fresh and clean look, whilst still being able to make it warm and inviting too.
The radiator can only be used with a central heating system and cannot be converted to dual fuel. It also comes complete with a 10 year guarantee, just to reflect the amazing quality that you will receive.
S4H Faraday FARA508011 Flat Panel Radiator Features:
- Accessories such as valves and pipe shrouds are sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Stylish flat-fronted radiator with a large surface area for greater outputs
- Single Flat Panel; single convector available in 3 heights & up to 12 widths, see the product dropdown
- Perfect for modern homes - an ideal replacement to a standard panel radiator
- Finished in RAL9016 White for a clean and fresh look in a contemporary environment
- Includes side connections suitable for standard 1/2 inch radiator valves
- Suitable for use on central heating systems only - cannot be converted to dual fuel / electric-only
- Part of a small range of popular sizes available from UK stock with fast 2-3 day turnaround
- Supplied with an excellent 10 years guarantee from Supplies4Heat for total peace of mind
S4H Faraday FARA508011 Flat Panel Radiator Specifications:
| Radiator Type
| Radiator Configuration
| Radiator Design
|| Flat Panel
| Radiator Height
| Radiator Width
| Radiator Depth
| Adjustment Pipe Centres
|| 800mm + Valve
| Wall to Front
|| 75mm - 95mm
| Wall to Pipe Centres
|| 32mm - 52mm
| Output (Watts)
| Output (BTU)
| System Compatibility
|| Central Heating
| Manufacturer Part Number(s)