A part of the designer radiator from Supplies 4 Heat, this is a great option from one of the leading suppliers of heating products in the UK market.
Made to the highest standard, this flat fronted radiator is not only effortlessly stylish, but it also boasts a larger surface area which helps with heat output. Ideal for modern homes it not only is efficient and effective but also features a clean and fresh look that is ideal for a contemporary environment.
Mounted to the wall with ease, it is suitable for central heating systems and comes with a 10 years guarantee.
S4H Faraday FARA601022 Flat Panel Radiator Features:
- Accessories such as valves and pipe shrouds are sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Stylish flat-fronted radiator with a large surface area for greater outputs
- Double panel, double convector model also known as K2 or Type 22 radiator
- Perfect for modern homes - an ideal replacement to a standard panel radiator
- Finished in RAL9016 White for a clean and fresh look in a contemporary environment
- Includes side connections suitable for standard 1/2 inch radiator valves
- Suitable for use on central heating systems only - cannot be converted to dual fuel / electric-only
- Test pressure 13 Bar
- Maximum operating pressure 10 Bar
- Maximum working temperature 110 degree C
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
S4H Faraday FARA601022 Flat Panel Radiator Specifications:
||Double Convector [K2]
||1000mm + Valve
|Wall to Front
||125 - 145mm
|Wall to Pipe Centres
||73 - 93mm
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)