One of the main drawbacks of traditional radiator design is that the units take up so much wall space, making placing furniture awkward. This space saving Hudson Reed radiator has been designed with exactly that issue in mind. The design means that the radiator can be mounted vertically on the wall, and as the unit is only 236mm wide, can be squeezed into even the tiniest spaces in your home.
The narrow size doesn't mean a less efficient product either, as the vertical tubes have been designed to emit the maximum heat possible. Despite the fact that this radiator might look unconventional, it is just as easy for a skilled plumber to install as any other type of radiator. Valves are sold separately but we stock a wide range of compatible items, and once your new radiator has been installed it will be guaranteed for a 20 year period.
This is one of those rare products which combines superior performance with both style and value for money and the tall, thin design will allow you to totally reimagine the way you configure your rooms and arrange your furniture.
Hudson Reed Revive HRE007 Double Panel Radiators Features:
- Radiator Valves sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Comes complete with fixing screws
- Rounded edged radiator will be a classic and simplistic feature in any setting
- Stylish double panel designer radiator
- All tappings are 1/2" British Standard Pipe
- Ovular vertical tubes with exceptional heat outputs
- After installing any new radiators, when refilling the system, it is recommended that a suitable inhibitor is used
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- Supplied with an excellent 20 years guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed Revive HRE007 Double Panel Radiators Specifications:
||Oval Tubes - Vertical
|Wall to Front
|Wall to Pipe Centres
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)