The Ideal Standard Alton pair of basin pillar taps may be small, but they deliver everything you need from your ideal basin tap - all at a cost that won't hurt your wallet. Each tap features red or blue indices, so you know exactly what water temperature you're going to get before you turn the stylish knobs to deliver the smooth water flow. The chrome finish across a durable brass body ensures it blends in nicely with any contemporary design, with the brass helping each tap last a lifetime.
The taps lifetime is further increased through the use of genius ceramic disc technology. This acts as a replacement for the rubber washers of old and means that you only have to give the tap a quarter turn in order to stop the water flow. They also have the benefit of a much longer lifespan over rubber washers and won't wear out as quickly. Even so, Ideal Standard includes their 5-year manufacturer guarantee so that you can install these taps without any worries.
Just remember that when you buy an Ideal Standard product, you're committing to buying a quality product.
Ideal Standard Alto B0349AA Basin Pillar Taps Features:
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 81mm
- Feature ceramic disc technology
- Crafted from best quality brass
- WRAS approved product
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Minimum water flow rate is 4 litres per minute at 3.0 bar water pressure
- Waste, accessories sold separately (see the you may need)
- 5 year of guarantee from ideal standard against any manufacturing defects
Ideal Standard Alto B0349AA Basin Pillar Taps Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number
Ceramic discs do not wear out like standard washers meaning this technology is long lasting and easy to use