There's a common misconception that we British have two taps in the bathroom; one for the hot water, and one for cold water. This may have been true in the past, but these days the mixer tap is a far more common sight in many UK homes. Ideal Standard has been making high-quality mixer taps for years and the Ideal Standard Concept blue single lever basin mixer tap is one of their best.
The single lever features a red and blue dot on either side to instantly teach you which direction you need to turn the lever in order to deliver your ideal temperature. As this tap features ceramic disc technology, anyone can easily operate it as all it requires is a simple quarter turn to deliver a water flow. This technology, which completely does away with the need for rubber washers, helps the tap have a long and effective lifespan too, as it won't wear out within a few years as rubber washers tend to do. Finally, a cool body with temperature limit stop ensures the tap is always safe to use for everyone.
Ideal Standard Concept B9918AA Basin Mixer Tap Features:
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 112mm
- Comes with ideal pure technology
- Cool body with temperature limit stop
- Feature ceramic disc technology
- WRAS approved product
- Manufactured from top quality brass material
- Fitted with a removable 5 litre per minute eco flow regulator
- Minimum flow rate is 4.7 litres per minute at 0.2 bar
- Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- 5 year of guarantee from ideal standard against any manufacturing defects
Ideal Standard Concept B9918AA Basin Mixer Tap Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number
Ceramic discs do not wear out like standard washers meaning this technology is long lasting and easy to use