The MaxHeat Heritage 4 Column Cast Iron Radiator, 475mm High x 300mm Wide, 5 Sections, Primer is part of the Heritage range of cast iron column radiators from MaxHeat. The vintage design ensures that the Heritage range is a favourite for customers with traditional homes, and the luxurious style of the radiator is undeniable. Complete with a 10 year guarantee, this model represents excellent value-for-money.
Radiator Valves sold separately (See the You May Need)
Air Vents and Retaining Stays need to be ordered separately (See the You May Need)
For overall length you need to add an extra 20mm
- This radiator can add a dramatic look to your home
- May require some assembly
- Can be ordered in a RAL colour at extra cost - please call if you require colour
- Primer paint dark grey primer RAL 7022 - suitable for re-painting
- Pressure tested to 10 bar / maximum working pressure 6 bar
- Integrated feet supplied as standard
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Supplied with Footed End Sections
This model is built with feet/legs on the end sections of the radiator as standard. If you do not require feet/legs on the end sections, please specify in the delivery instructions during the checkout stage.
Made to Order
This product is made-to-order by the manufacturer shortly after you place an order with us. Once your order has been sent to the manufacturer, it cannot be changed or cancelled without incurring a surcharge. See our terms and conditions for more information.
Required Add-Ons: Air Vents and Retaining Stays
This radiator requires an air vent and retaining stays in order to complete the installation. Please ensure that you select these items from the You May Need tab. Your order may be delayed if the correct radiator accessories are not selected. Please contact our sales team if you require help selecting the correct add-ons.