An innovative and stylish upgrade on a standard panel radiator, the K-Flat Premium collection keeps all the performance benefits of a convector radiator whilst improving the aesthetic dramatically. Characterised by simple and clean horizontal lines on an otherwise flat-fronted surface, this model is the ideal solution for homes and offices being renovated to a high specification.
These radiator models are of a Type 22 configuration - also known as a Double Convector or K2 - featuring front and back panels with a double set of convector fins.
The K-Flat Premium collection of radiators also features Type 11 models for lesser heating requirements.
- Design-led flat panel radiator with clean, horizontal lines
- Available in 4 different heights, including 600mm, the most popular size for typical homes
- Widths from as little as 400mm, all the way up to 1800mm - a solution for every room type
- Type 22 models feature front and back panels with a double set of convector fins
- Finished in high quality RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Suitable for operating pressures of up to 10 bar - pressure-tested to 13 bar
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 quality system and outputs comply with EN442
- Robust and effective packaging to prevent damage in transit - plastic corners, bubble wrap and polythene protection
- Complete with installation package including brackets, bolts, vents and plugs
- L-shaped wall brackets allow for 2 different installation depths
- Comes complete with a 10-year manufacturer-backed guarantee
- The manufacturer provides us with heat output data based on a Delta-T 60 degrees celsius correction factor. The UK standard is Delta-T 50 degrees celsius. We have adjusted the values to give a more accurate representation. Therefore, the heat outputs we show in our specification may differ from those shown in manufacturer brochures/documentation.