The designer flat panel Witton radiator from Supplies4Heat helps to bridge the gap between a full flat panel radiator and a typical steel panel design, by introducing grooved lines for added aesthetic appeal. The T11 version of the Witton consists of a single panel and single convector - also known as a K1 or Single Convector radiator. This horizontal model comes in 3 distinct heights and 9 different widths, offering a huge breadth of choices, regardless of your heat output requirements.
A Type 22 version - also known as a K2 or Double Panel, Double Convector radiator - is also available, allowing you to co-ordinate the same look across multiple rooms.
- Type 11 model - also commonly referred to as a "Single Convector" or "K1" - includes a single panel and single convector
- Flat-fronted radiator with grooved lines to give added appeal
- Available in 3 different heights and 9 popular widths
- Great like-for-like replacement for typical corrugated steel panel radiators
- Manufactured and certified to EN442?
- Manufactured from mild steel
- Finished in RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Suitable for central heating systems as standard
- Supplied with wall brackets
- Includes a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
- Radiator valves are not supplied - Supplies4Heat recommend pairing their Kingston TRV valves with this model