Reina Capo Chrome Electric Heated Towel Rail
Reina's popular Capo ladder towel rail is characterised by a flat profile and consists of 22mm cross-tubes. Each rail is constructed from quality mild steel and finished in chrome. These Capo electric models are available in 12 different size options, each coming with an electric heating element and filing liquid required for electric-only operation - perfect for installation in a bathroom.
The Capo collection also contains models finished in Anthracite, Black, and White.
Reina Electric Element Options
Standard element designed to be wired into a fused spur (not supplied). On/off control only. Non-thermostatic. IP55-rated.
On/Off Touch Element
Standard element with stylish on/off control unit located on the rail. Non-thermostatic. IP44-rated.
Thermostatic Touch Element
Thermostatic element with cable cover. Includes: Overheat Protection, Standby Mode, Open Window Detection, 2/4 Hour Boost Mode. IP44-rated.
Mini Round Element
Thermostatic control from +7°C to +35°C. Easy-to-use control pad and display. 1 to 5 hour timer function. IP44-rated.
Weekly Program Element
Thermostatic control from +7°C to +35°C. Day and hour information. Easy-to-use control pad and display. 24/7 weekly timer function. Open window detection. Child lock. IP44-rated.
- Ladder-style heated towel warmer with 22mm cross-tubes
- Includes liquid filling solution required for electric-only operation
- Includes standard or thermostatic heating element (see infographic for more information)
- Flat/straight profile
- Constructed from mild steel and finished in Chrome
- Includes 4 colour-matched fixing brackets for wall-mounted installation
- Air vent plug and blanking caps included
- Popular choice for bathroom installation
- Supplied with a 2-year guarantee from Reina
- The image showing the rail in a room depicts a 1200mm x 500mm model fitted with a standard heating element
We are unable to accept returns of any pre-filled electric towel rails from Reina.