The LST Standard collection is the entry-level model of Stelrad's safety series of panel radiators. An LST radiator - short for Low Surface Temperature - differs from a typical panel radiator as it includes both an emitter and safety cover. The addition of the cover, coated in anti-bacterial paint, enables it to meet NHS Guidance for "safe hot water and surface temperature".
This selection of K2 models - also known as Double Convector, DC or Type 22 - include a front and back panel with a double set of convector fins.
The LST Standard range also includes K1 and P+ radiator models for different heating requirements..
- Low surface temperature radiator supplied with emitter and cover all-in-one
- Double convector radiator configuration - also known as a Type 22 or K2 - with 2 panels and 2 sets of convector fins
- Integral kick grille, panels and hardware fixings all included
- Attractive, flat-fronted outer casing is totally reversible for piping flexibility
- Finished in anti-bacterial white paint for added safety and universal appeal
- Security fittings on the casing prevent unauthorised access to the emitter
- Meets NHS Guidance for safe hot water and surface temperature
- Emitter is guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 116 psi (8 bar)
- Conforms to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging to protect the unit throughout storage and transit
- New packaging design allows for installation of the product prior to removal of the packaging
- Supplied with an excellent 5 years guarantee on casing and 10 years guarantee on emitter from the manufacturer
- A TRV kit is required but not supplied - see the Instruction Guide for details on choosing compatible valves