For the ultimate in chic minimalism, look no further than the Softline Plan collection of convector radiators from the industry-leading Stelrad brand. The Plan model features a completely flat surface, described as "simplicity at its best" by the manufacturer. As part of the Softline series of radiators, these models also benefit from a curved top grille and end panels.
This selection of K1 models - also known as Single Convector, SC or Type 11 - include a front panel and single set of convector fins.
The Softline Plan range also includes K2 radiator models for greater heating requirements.
- K1 (Single Convector) models consisting of a single front panel and single set of convector fins
- Available in a small variety of popular widths up to 1800mm; all models 600mm high
- Characterised by a completely flat-fronted design
- Includes beautifully curved top grille and end panels
- Finished in RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Designed for use in standard UK central heating systems
- Equally suitable for home or office premises
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conform sto BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer