Recognized for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Combination Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
Telfords Combination Hot Water cylinder unit has been designed to combine the cold water feed and the hot water cylinder into one unit. Benefits of doing this are that it will reduce labour time when installing the product and will also free up valuable roof space as well. The incoming supply is connected directly to the top section of the cylinder, this then feeds the bottom part of the cylinder (the hot water section) when water is drawn from a hot tap. The cylinder is manufactured to BS3198 standards.
The insulation of the division between the two water sections ensures that heat transfer from the bottom to the top is down to a minimal and will then easily meet the requirements of BS3198:1981 Standards.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Direct Combination BCD12045VF Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- New Smart immersion has been fitted for new EU Regulations
- Designed to be linked to a remote heat source, such as a gas boiler or coal fire
- Normally operates at around 80 Degree C
- Heat is exchanged into the cylinder and warms the domestic hot water
- Manufactured and fully approved to the latest British Standard specification BS1566:2002 (Part L)
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Direct Combination BCD12045VF Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Hot Section Capacity
|Cold Section Capacity
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include the lagging which is 35mm thick. Please keep this in mind before ordering.
Please Note: Comes with 1 immersion heater boss - 2 available on request.