Recognized for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Standard Indirect Grade 3 Copper Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.The Telford Standard Indirect Copper Cylinder are designed to be linked to a remote heat source, such as a gas boiler or coal fire. The water that is in the central heating system is heated by the heat source and passes through the coil inside of the cylinder. The primary will normally operate at around 80C, the heat is exchanged into the cylinder and warms the domestic water. These cylinders have been manufactured and fully approved to the latest British Standard specification BSI566:2002 (Part L).
Please Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only - actual product may vary.Please Note: P + H dimensions are optional and do not come as standard. For more information, please call our knowledgeable sales team.Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include the lagging which is 35mm thick. Please keep this in mind before ordering.
Upgrade to Gravity coil sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Cylinders are not supplied with immersion heaters
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Insulation thickness is 35mm adding an extra 70mm to the diameter
- Highly efficient
- Ideal for retro-fit applications
- Fully insulated with 35mm foam to minimise any heat loss
- 1 x 2 1/4" immersion bosses (top entry)
- Extra bosses available (including immersion bosses)
- Available in 50-440 litre capacities
- Attractive blue finish (white case finish also available)
- Manufactured in accordance with BSI566:2002 (Part L)
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Made to Order
This product is built to order by the manufacturer after an order is placed. It cannot be cancelled or returned without incurring a surcharge. See our Returns Policy for further information.