Recognized for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Typhoon CR Vented Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
Telford Typhoon Indirect Copper Hot Water Cylinders are manufactured to the British Standard BSI566:2002 (Part L). The Typhoon Cylinders are designed with Corrosion Resistant Technology at the heart of the new and improved Typhoon range, enabling Telford to offer the 10 year guarantee. Originally designed as an ultra-rapid recovery cylinder it allows plumbers to install smaller cylinders, thus saving space, without losing performance.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Typhoon B3T06035VF Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Supplied with a High Recovery Coil & a Secondary Tapping
- 1 x 2 1/4" Immersion bosses
- Lagging is 35mm thick so adding an extra 70mm to the overall diameter
- Standard a 22mm pumped coil
- Larger secondary connections
- All fitting are 22mm compression as standard
- Extra bosses (including immersions)
- Fully approved to the latest British Standard
- Comes in an attractive blue finish
- Easy to install
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Typhoon B3T06035VF Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
||350mm + Lagging
|Max Working Head
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include the lagging which is 35mm thick. Please keep this in mind before ordering.