This stunning, unusual waterfall style bath tap combines cutting-edge design with that boutique hotel look which we all love so much. The water doesn't just come out of the taps in a trickle, it flows across the spout to cascade into your bathtub. It's a real design feature, and one which won't fail to put a smile on your face. This style of tap might look unusual but it does everything you would expect from a bath tap it can be used with a shower valve, has ceramic discs inside to prolong its life, and it is compatible with a wide range of different plumbing systems.
Hudson Reed are a proudly British firm, with all of their products sourced in the UK. The company is all about quality craftsmanship combined with comfort and style, and it's therefore no surprise that they give 20 years guarantee with their taps. Similar waterfall style taps are available for your basin, should you wish to carry through the look to other areas of your home.
Hudson Reed PN300 Bath Spout Features:
- Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Comes with water fall effect
- Clear, clean lines with ultra-modern waterfall spout
- Suitable for use with a shower valve
- Ceramic disc technology for long life and smooth operation
- High quality brass internals with luxury chrome finish
- Supplied with an excellent 20 year guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed PN300 Bath Spout Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)