Simple and functional. This particular electric shower by Mira not only fits seamlessly into your bathroom, but also offers a fantastic shower experience too.
With pressure stabilised temperature control, this shower makes sure that the water is at a comfortable level and with separate power and temperature/flow controls, you know it is going to stay that.
Ease of use and installation is yet another key feature of this shower. It is designed to replace existing electric showers, even those belonging to another brand. In fact, the adjustable slide bar fits over holes that have been left behind by a previous shower kit.
The features on this shower do not end there, it has an eco setting designed to save water and energy, Mira Clearscale which reduces limescale and is guaranteed for 2 years to give you peace of mind in its quality.
Mira Jump 1.1788.012 Electric Shower Features:
- Pressure stabilised temperature control
- Designed to replace existing Mira Showers and/or other brands of electric shower
- Integrated pipe channel
- Dual terminal blocks
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by previous shower kit
- Easy filter access
- Separate power and temperature/flow controls
- Push button on/off
- Eco setting saves water and energy
- Mira Clearscale reduces limescale by up to 50%
- 4 spray 9cm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles
- BEAB approved product
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
- Terminal Block connections: Maximum 16mm2
- Supply voltage: 230v 10% and Supply rating: 45 amp
- Water and Cable entry points: Right (rising, falling & rear)
- Temperature stability: 6C
- Supplied with a 2 year guarantee from the manufacturer from Mira
Mira Jump 1.1788.012 Electric Shower Specifications:
|Electric Shower Type
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm plastic stub, compression or push-fit fittings
|Outlet Connection Size
||1/2 inch BSP Male
|Shower Kit Height
|Shower Head Modes
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)